At KIPP, industrial clerks perform a wide range of tasks in various commercial areas of the company. This means training is especially broad and you’ll get the opportunity to develop into an “operational all-rounder” who can be deployed in almost any commercial department.
Processing customer orders, ordering goods, drawing up invoices – industrial clerks do just about everything that comes up in the office of an industrial company. You’ll have a lot to do with customers, suppliers and other staff, and you’ll get good at using modern computer systems.
Summary: It’s a training course that gives you lots of opportunities later on. And variety is guaranteed.
- Good secondary school leaving certificate, commercial vocational college, A Levels or equivalent
- Preferably good knowledge of German, maths, English, business
- An interest in all of the economic processes at an industrial company
- Enjoy working with computers
- Logical thinking
- Start: 1 September
- Duration: 3 years; training may be shortened under certain circumstances
- Place of training: Sulz-Holzhausen | Sulz-Kastell
- Vocational school: 1 – 2 x per week
Sulz am Neckar Commercial Schools. Further information: www.bos-schulen.de
- Training departments
A personal posting plan will ensure that you get to know practically every major commercial department: marketing, sales (domestic/export), procurement, production planning, financial accounting, human resources.
You will also pass through commercial areas (all of the departments of production, assembly, quality assurance, warehouse/logistics, dispatch) – which will give you an overview of our entire operational organisation.
- And after that?
After training you can take up a position as a clerk, where you’ll work independently and be given your own responsibilities in a commercial area of the company. And you will also have the opportunity for continuous professional development. Because even after training, learning remains the key to professional development.