Process mechanics assist in the entire plastics production process at KIPP, which means new, technically engaging challenges on a daily basis.
Because as skilled workers, process mechanics take on responsibility in every area of plastics processing. Setting up and operating machines and systems, sampling new tools, troubleshooting, monitoring the manufacturing process and quality assurance – process mechanics are needed everywhere.
Summary: Process mechanics are specialists in working with polymers and rubber. It’s a demanding profession that challenges trainees in theory and practice.
- Good secondary school leaving certificate, intermediate school leaving certificate
- An interest in maths, physics, chemistry and geometry
- Good technical understanding and spatial imagination
- Enjoy working with plastics, tools, machines and computers
- An independent and meticulous approach to work
- Start: 1 September
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Place of training: Sulz-Holzhausen | Sulz-Kastell
- Vocational school: Themed teaching Donaueschingen Commercial Schools Further information: www.gsdonau.de
- Training departments
A personalised progress plan ensures that you get to know the following areas. Basic mechanical training / training workshop (first year of training)
Tool engineering, tool management, foundry, quality assurance.
- And after that?
After training you can take up a position as an expert in our foundry, where you’ll work independently and be given your own responsibilities.
And you will also have
the opportunity to train on and become an industrial master craftsman in plastics and rubber technology, or a technician. Because even after training, learning remains the key to professional development.