KIPP GmbH and Co. KG, Gottlieb-Daimler-Str. 19, 72172 Sulz a. N. would like to provide you with the following information about the data protection laws relating to the use of its website at www.kipp-ccs.com:
1. Name and address of responsible body
2. Contact details of data protection officer
KIPP GmbH & Co. KG
72172 Sulz a. N.
3. Deleting and restricting personal data
We will delete the personal data processed by us on request, under the terms of Art. 17 GDPR. Personal data required for other purposes and legally permissible purposes will not be deleted. This applies, for instance, to personal data needed for the pursuit of any rights to which we are entitled, or data which has to be retained by us for reasons of commercial or tax law. For example, the documents described in Section 257 Par. 1 no. 2 and 3 HGB and Section 147 Par. 1 no. 2, 3, 5 AO will be retained for six years; the documents described in Section 257 Par. 1 no. 1 and 4 HGB and in Section 147 Par. 1 no. 1, 4, 4a AO for ten years.
The processing of this data is restricted in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR and will not be done for other purposes.
4. Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, you may request information about your personal data processed by us; you may also request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be given, planned storage periods and/or criteria for determining storage periods, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you, the existence of any automated decision-making processes – including profiling – and, if relevant, meaningful details of them such as their logic, scope and effects, the existence of the right to have your data rectified or deleted, the right to restrict processing and to object to such processing, the existence of the right to object to the regulatory authorities; finally, you have the right to be told whether personal data has been transferred to a third country or an international organisation and, if so, about the appropriate safeguards in that respect.;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, you can demand the prompt correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by us.;
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you can demand the deletion of your personal data held by us, unless its processing is necessary in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend legal rights.;
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if: you dispute its accuracy; its processing is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and we no longer need it, but you need the data we no longer require to assert, exercise or defend legal right; or you have objected to its processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, but it is not yet clear whether our legitimate interest in processing the data outweighs your interests.;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you can demand to be given the personal data that you have sent to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to demand that it is sent to another controller.;
- Pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, you may object to the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation, or if the objection is directed against direct advertising and the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is legitimate interests as defined in Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.;
- Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you can revoke your consent at any time. This means that from that point onwards, we may no longer continue to process the data based on that consent.;
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you may complain to a regulatory authority, in particular the one in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you wish to exercise any of these data subject rights, you can contact us or our data protection officer at the contact details above at any time.
When you visit our website you will see a banner asking you whether you want to accept all cookies or only functional ones. Functional cookies are needed for the essential functions of the website.
6. Usage data
In order to deliver our website, we use the services of hosting providers such as web servers, storage space, database services, security services and maintenance services. We process – or our hosting provider processes on our behalf – the personal data of users in order to deliver our website efficiently and securely.
When you open our website or any of its pages, information is automatically sent to the our website’s server by the browser on your device. When this happens, the following information is stored in log files:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of accessed file
- Website from which the site is accessed (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system
- Status codes and amount of data transmitted
- Type of device used
- Name of your access provider
This data is processed for the following purposes:
- Providing the website, including all of its features and content<r> </r>
- Enabling a smooth connection to the website
- Making it easy to use our website
- Ensuring system security and stability
- Anonymised statistical evaluation of visits
- Website optimisation
- Disclosure to law enforcement agencies if there has been an unlawful intrusion/attack on our systems
- Other administrative purposes
7. Google services
The provider of the following Google services is Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereafter “Google”).
The legal basis for using the following Google services are our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f GDPR.
You will find information about how Google uses data for advertising purposes, as well as settings and objection options, on these pages:
a. Google Analytics
You can object to the storage of cookies using our cookie banner. You can also prevent cookies from being stored by telling your browser or device not to store them. If you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of our website fully. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website from being transmitted to and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
b. Google Maps
8. Social media
Our website contains links to our social media accounts. When you use our website, data is not sent to the providers of those accounts. Data is only sent to them if you use one of the links to visit our social networks.
Products and services provided by wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) are used on this website for marketing and optimisation purposes. This involves the collection, processing and storage of data from which pseudonymous usage profiles are created. Usage profiles are fully anonymised wherever possible and reasonable.
Cookies may be used for this purpose. The data collected, which may include personal data, is transmitted to wiredminds or collected by wiredminds itself. Wiredminds may use information produced by visits to the website to create anonymised usage profiles. Data obtained in this way is not used to personally identify visitors to this website without first obtaining their consent, nor is it combined with personal data about the individual behind the pseudonym. If IP addresses are collected, they are anonymised immediately after collection by deleting the last block of numbers. You can object at any time to the collection, processing and storage of data, with effect for the future.