We develop and manufacture customised, ergonomically optimised and lastingly reliable control elements – customised in different designs, with different functions. Their design and quality always harmonise with your brand. Thanks to our high quality standards, their high-quality, attractive appearance remains even after prolonged and intensive use.
- Standard load floor handles
- Lockable load floor handles
- Backrest releases
- Flexible seat
- Screen adjusters
- Each with optional chrome detailing and and color-coordinated with the equipment variant of the load compartment.
- Development & production under one roof: This means maximum synergies
- Comprehensive function & material tests incl. in-house validation
- Highest quality due to high in-house production depth & constantly expanded Q-system
- Uncompromising implementation of customer requirements
- Optimal solutions with a view to efficiency & costs
At KIPP CCS, we attach great importance to smart and unusual solutions that open up entirely new dimensions of comfort. Each of our product developments precisely meets the requirements and brand identity of our customers in terms of design, materials and functionality. Ergonomics, quality and durability are our top priorities.
Reading the newspaper, playing with the kids, working on a tablet or laptop? Our rear folding table is integrated into the rear center console and folds out at the touch of a button. The angle of inclination can be adjusted individually.
Attractive, independent design is one of the foremost differentiating factors in branding – especially in automotives. As a system supplier to upscale automotive brands, we combine our comprehensive expertise in automotive engineering with quality design to develop special visual, brand-specific solutions in all our main product areas.
Our design element product portfolio includes real wood boot floors, treadplates and load floor design bars.
Aluminium treadplates with brand logos make opening doors a unique branded experience. You can install the treadplates with or without lighting.
Real wood in the boot is something truly special. This is where our master carpenter applies traditional craftsmanship. A special floor treatment patina protects the wood from the sun.