At KIPP, business economists organise, plan and monitor the processes in all of the business management departments, in administration and in sales. You’ll enjoy taking responsibility and working with other people. Summary: Equipped with a good qualification, this is the best way to embark on a career in the management of an industrial business, working domestically.
- A Level equivalent or subject-linked university entrance qualification
- Good at German, maths, English, an additional foreign language, and
- preferably some business knowledge
- An interest in all of the economic processes at an industrial company
- Highly motivated and motivating
- Innovative, networked thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working with IT
- Constant willingness to learn and enjoy complex tasks
- Start: 1 October
- Duration: 3 years / 6 semesters
- Place of training: Sulz-Holzhausen
- Duale Hochschule: Themed teaching DH Villingen-Schwenningen Further information: www.dhbw-vs.de
- Training stations
A personal posting plan will ensure that you get to know practically every major commercial department: marketing, sales (domestic/export), procurement / materials management, project and production planning, controlling, financial accounting, human resources. You will also pass through important interface areas (development, quality assurance) and commercial areas (production including assembly, logistics/warehouse/dispatch), which will give you an overview of our entire operational organisation, plus a period working abroad. You will experience day-to-day business first hand and take on smaller projects independently.
- And after that?
You’ll enjoy excellent prospects after graduation. You can look forward to challenging professional and leadership roles in middle management, where standards are high. And you will also have the opportunity to train on continuously – for an MBA, for example. Because even after training, learning remains the key to professional development.